Why did Rohit Sharma get angry with his wife in the first meetingروہت شرما کو پہلی ملاقات میں اہلیہ پر غصہ کیوں آیا؟

The captain of the Indian cricket team, Rohit Sharma, has said that he was mad at his wife the first time they met. Sharma has made three 200-plus scores in one-day internationals.

A player talked to the Indian media about his first meeting with Ritika Sajdeh, his wife and former sports manager. It was an interesting story.

"The Indian captain described the story of his first meeting with his wife as funny and said that he was ashamed to tell me, after which he told about a sports shoot." "We were both shooting that day; I was 20 years old in those days; I did not know anything, but I reached where the shooting was taking place."

He also told me that Yuvraj and Irfan Pathan were at the shoot. Since Yuvraj was a senior player, I met him first, because older players need to be met first.

 

Ritesh Sharma also said that Ritika was sitting there and that Yuvraj had already told him that it was my sister. I told them not to look at him and that I came to meet you.

 

The Indian player said, "I was angry at Ritika the whole time, trying to figure out who it was and why she was so cocky."

 

"I was scared while I was filming. I had to speak in a few lines because I didn't know what to do. Otherwise, everything went well until the director came on and told me my mic was off. You need to sign up again.

 

Rohit Sharma told me that Ritika came with him when he went to record again and told him to let me know if he needed any help.

 

That was our first conversation; then she became my manager, then a good friend, and then a spouse in 2015."

 

Indian news outlets say that Rohit Sharma and Ritika Sajdeh chose to get married after dating for six years. Sharma, a cricket player, proposed to Sajdeh, a sports manager, at the sports complex, and Sajdeh said yes right away.