Shreya Ghoshal is in love with Sajjad Ali's touching voice 

Pakistani singer Sajjad Ali has won over the hearts of many people, including the Bollywood playback vocalist Shreya Ghoshal. 


He is one of the very few artists who, over the course of his career spanning decades, actually managed to amass a global fanbase. 


Earlier this week, Shreya applauded Sajjad Ali's renowned song "Pardes" from his most recent album "Aatish" by posting it on her Instagram account with the caption, "Sajjad Ali is extraordinary!" Repeating the process of listening to this song. After such a lengthy period of time, a song and a video have moved me to such a profound degree.

In addition, the singer who sings "Piya O Re Piya" praised Ali by leaving a remark on his post, which showcased Pardes' official music video that was released in July of 2022. 


This song has had a profound effect on my spirit. Since I came across it two days ago, I've been playing it over and over again while feeling a pull in my chest every time I do so. "Thank you for all of your wonderful creations, but this one really struck a chord with me," Ghoshal wrote, adding a heart emoji at the conclusion of his message.